Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pain Pain Go Away

Well this the third day in a row my back is killing me. Even though my its killing me I had to get up and get my day started. We spent the whole day getting a new car (well used but new to us) and I absolutely love it. It made a dark cloudy week look a little brighter. You know I know that it sounds corney but I guess when life gives you lemons make lemonade is my motto right now and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm taking it one day at time.

2 comments:

  1. Would you say the pain is worse than the previous days? I notice that the day previous to this you posted you had Mexican chicken, which might have had some capsaicin from spicy chilis. We found out, with my wife's fibro, that spicy food makes her have bad days. This is because capsaicin in spiciness affects neurotransmitters by releasing endorphins (and other things) in your brain. This messes with your pain receptors in fibro people instead of your pleasure centers of non-fibro people. At least that's the case with my wife's fibro condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you need to make sure you aren't eating too many immunostimulants, like vitamin C. We found with my wife, that immunostimulants seem to compound her issues, because fibro/RA appear to be autoimmune diseases, where your body's immune system fights your body. So adding foods/chemicals that increase your immune system's power makes the conditions worse.

    ReplyDelete