Monday, January 17, 2011

It's going to be a great week!

Today is going to be a good day. I'm not hurting to bad. Its my day off and I'm spending the day with my boys and my husband. I've had some hard days last week. The pain got so bad one day I was vomiting and thought I was going to die. But I'm feeling alot better this week, even though its just Monday and I haven't even made it through the first day of the week. lol Tomorrow is my husband and I's eight year anniversary. Wow time flies, we have been together for twelve years. I still remember the first song we ever danced to...Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. My husband has blessed me with the greatest gift I could ever ask for, the gift of being a mother. Even on my darkest days my boys always know how to brighten them up. I love them all so much.

2 comments:

  1. Optimism and seeing the good in a sea of bad! It always makes you feel better to think positive!

    ReplyDelete