Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hurting

Wow, my back is killing me. My husband and I moved the rest of our things this week to Russellville. I tried not to pick boxes that were too heavy, but I couldn't let him do it all on his own. In addition to that the weather has been rainy and that always for some reason effects my fibro just like if I had arthritis. What gets me is some people look at me like there is nothing wrong with me. That hurts me so bad, I try not to let it but it does. I hurt so bad tears kept coming to my eyes when I was at work but I made almost all day before I used my iintermittent  FMLA for the last couple hours of work. I am blessed that I can work and I am blessed to have a husband that understands my pain. Another thing that urks me is that people love to tell me how bad they feel all the time and when I open my mouth to tell how I feel they just ignore what I have to say. I will beat this fibro and I will not let it get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment